Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable Management

Options
  • 11-12-2007 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm building an extension at the mo and I want to set up a new home cinema setup.

My last setup had cables everywhere...total spagetthi junction.

Does anyone know of any good cable management solutions so that there isn't wires tangled everywhere.

Also, I'll have a good few wires coming from the components up to the wall mounted lcd wall. Is there any way of hiding all the cables going up to the lcd?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Homer

Well if you are in the process of building or renovating and running the cables behind the walls you could use wall plates which make things look a lot tidier.
    The most popular one would be for the speaker cables and its 60 euro

h190HTP71-f-1p.jpg

You can get them with video connectors also in different configurations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

industria wrote: »
    Well if you are in the process of building or renovating and running the cables behind the walls you could use wall plates which make things look a lot tidier.
    The most popular one would be for the speaker cables and its 60 euro

h190HTP71-f-1p.jpg

You can get them with video connectors also in different configurations.

Hey Industria, where can I get my hands on that fine looking apparatus?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lambenate

Hi Smokeman

did you ever find where to get that plate, as i need one for my house refurb..

regards
    L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Homer

lambenate wrote: »
    Hi Smokeman

did you ever find where to get that plate, as i need one for my house refurb..

regards
    L

Dope me a PM and i'll be able to sort out getting any of those plates you need.

Advertisement