Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for role playing games in cork

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi, I would love joining role playing games.
    Please let me know if there is any team interested in having a new member playing in.

:):):):):):):)
    Alessandra

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

hi, I would love joining role playing games.
    Please let me know if there is any team interested in having a new member playing in.

:):):):):):):)
    Alessandra

Have you tried looking in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=147432

(sorry I've forgotten how to link threads its been years since ive used boards)

Just click on the URL above its from a thread started a while ago about other people all around ireland that want to role play. you might find someone in cork that role plays. I do know UCC also have a role playing club however i dont know if you have to actually BE going to college in UCC to join. Any corkoians among us that are going to UCC do you know the answer to this? can anyone join in the RPG society up in UCC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

got a reply back from the guys over in the UCC form re going to UCC role playing society:

Anyone is free to come along to meetings of WARPS: membership technically is only the preserve of those enrolled in UCC but that has never barred anyone from participating in whatever's going on. It's only when people want to go on Special App. events or get elected to a committee position within the society that being a paid-up student of the college tends to become a requisite.

so it seems you can head over to the roleplaying society over in UCC they should be able to point you in the right direction if your looking for something more spesific

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Some useful links:

http://uccwarps.org/Joomla/index.php

And the con that'll be on in January: www.warpcon.com

I highly recommend going to Warpcon. :D

If you'd prefer home games to a college society atmosphere, then there are options but it depends on the kind of game you like to play, your age, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 viva_zapata74

I remember there was a RPG shop in Cork City, near the former Gingerbread house. Is it still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah, Other Realms is upstairs in the Paul Street Shopping Centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement