Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Cleary The Blades

Options
  • 09-12-2007 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Anyone know what the great Paul Cleary, frontman of the excellant Blades is doing now, i know he released a solo album in 2001 but is he still playing? does anyone know? i would love to see him live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

ah that's a trip down memory lane. Last Man in Europe and Raytown Revisited....2 of my favourite albums ever. Not sure what the man is doin these days though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 johnrd

ah that's a trip down memory lane. Last Man in Europe and Raytown Revisited....2 of my favourite albums ever. Not sure what the man is doin these days though.

His solo album 'crooked town' is actually really good too! hard to find a copy though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 capital

Just came across this, i see Paul regularly around the Templeogue area he appears to spend alot of time with his kids as he pushes a pram and has others in tow. I often mean to speak to him but the ocasion has never arisen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Probably still copying Paul Weller.

this band were slightly before my time mores the pity. first heard ghost of a chance on reeling in the years 1981. cracking tune!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭smurke

Advertisement