Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roberts Sports Radio - Reflink

Options
  • 08-12-2007 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Roberts Sports Radio with Built-In Speaker €55.90
    http://www.markettown.ie/irishtimes/...60df8b1218d2d1

The Roberts 3 Band AM/FM/LW Sports Radio is perfect for walkers, joggers and all sports fans.

Listen to your favourite radio programmes, to national and local GAA matches, League of Ireland games or the Premiership on BBC Channel 5.

For rugby followers, the radio can be tuned to the match frequency at international fixtures so that you can hear exactly why the referee has made those awful decisions.

Our radio has built-in speakers and comes with "In Ear" 'phones and a removeable beltclip. It measures 7x10x3 cms.

I had one of these but lost it. It worked great at the matches. However I since read somewhere that you dont need this radio to tune to match frequency to hear the 'Reflink' - that any old raidio will do - you just have to tune in to the right frequency.

Not being an expert in this area can anyone throw any light on this ? Would prefer to use my promotional scan radio which I got free, than shelling out Eur 56, if it will do the trick. Does this Roberts radio have any magic that a cheap & cheerful one doesn't have ?

Grateful for your views

Advertisement