Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade RAM on Fujitsu Siemens Laptop

Options
  • 07-12-2007 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V3405 laptop and I want to upgrade the RAM. Getting RAM is not the problem but getting the laptop open to insert the additional RAM.

Can anybody help here? There are 7 small screws to open the panel but when these are removed the panel can still not be removed. Is there a release clip somewhere that I cannot see.

Cheers

Doc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭IncredibleHulk

Hi,

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V3405 laptop and I want to upgrade the RAM. Getting RAM is not the problem but getting the laptop open to insert the additional RAM.

Can anybody help here? There are 7 small screws to open the panel but when these are removed the panel can still not be removed. Is there a release clip somewhere that I cannot see.

Cheers

Doc.

I do not know that laptop but on mine the hard drive screws have a sort ot rubber over them which has to be prised out. Look for anywhere such a rubber 'cover' may be hiding a screw

Advertisement