Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P1

Options
  • 07-12-2007 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else doing this on Monday? I didn't go to college and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips. It's more difficult, seeing as it's a totally new course and you don't know how the exam will really be.
    Also, too much audit! I deliberately didn't choose audit as one of my options, but they have to sneak it in here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Im also doing P1 on monday but im not doing much study for it at the moment as i am doing P2 the next day which i would consider the most difficult exam on the acca syllabus.

I would expect questions on professional ethics, good corporate goverance procedures and risk management. If those 3 dont come up then i will be back to sit it again next June :mad:

Advertisement