Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Walk over the Christmas Break?

Options
  • 07-12-2007 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

We could do Scarr starting from Laragh or something similar. Anyone interested?

I think an easy to moderate walk would be good as a few people on the forum are only starting and I'm out of shape :)

Theres some walks in Glenmalure that I haven't done yet but would be keen to do.

Wicklow Walk over the Christmas Break 4 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 4 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'd love to go and finally meet some of you guys 'in the flesh' as it were, but I'm not feeling too well at the moment, and haven't been out for a good few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

Sounds like a good idea - easy to moderate suits me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

I'm up for that too Phil. I'll be entertaining the in-laws during the week, but I'll be free the weekend after Christmas....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

If I get some boots I might join you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

What date are ye looking at lads?

I have to have some way to work off the Christmas 6 inches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

How does Friday the 29th sound? Meet up about 10am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Should be able to make that Phil. What route are you settling on, so we can suss out how much of a slog it might be? I'll be out on Thursday with some other friends so don't want to commit to a long walk with you if I'm already wasted....

Cheers,

Gil

Advertisement