Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N24 on Internet

Options
  • 06-12-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Anyone visit this News Site for the German news? Well up until last week, my class and I looked at the Video's of the News every day. However, over the weekend they stopped allowing people in Ireland view the videos. Anyone know why? I emailed them, but they didn't reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kanzler

try www.tagesschau.de. there you can see similar videos of the news every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Yeah, we watch Tageschau now instead. But it's a far higher standard than N24, and the German is very hard to comprehend for LC students. N24 was much better for people who have a limited knowledge of the language.

Thanks anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Persius

How about www.zdf.de, the second state channel? Their news is more like Network 2 news here, whereas the Tagesschau is more like RTE 1 news if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Try http://www.deutsche-welle.de/dw/0,2142,265,00.html. There's plenty of material there with podcasts, DW-TV etc.

okay, i think www.zdf.de is the same as tagesschau. alternative you can try http://www.n-tv.de/1179.html. that is a channel which is similar as N24 i think. you can see some podcasts etc. as well over there.

• Advertisement

by the way: sorry about my bad english, because i`m from germany. i wish my english would be good as your german, when you`re be able to looking german news on the internet. ;)

Advertisement