Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie Drew Recent Interviews

Options
  • 06-12-2007 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

I taped Ronnie on 'Ryan Confidential' a few weeks ago for my aunt in England. I converted it to dvd and posted it to her but she could not see it when she received it. I've since taped over the video :o. Would anyone have a copy of that programme or the Miriam O'Callaghan one I could borrow to copy? I've posted this request on the Dubliner's forum but no replies there. Can pay postage. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Have you contacted RTE?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I dunno how RTÉ'd feel about you taping a show and sending it on. /me goes to check.

Apparently its illegal. So thread locked, and be careful about posting about that in future lilybarlean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement