Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Jukebox/CD Player In Dunnes Stores - Is It Any Good?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was in my local Dunnes shop yesterday and i was thinking of getting the Jukebox/cd player in there. I think it's between 70 - 80 euro.

Can anyone tell me are they any good or am i better off just buying a regular cd player / good brand cd plyare.

Also what is the name of the company who make this jukebox?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭djdunny

think a crowd called proelectrix make it. one bit of advice for ya fluke, stay away from it. the only good thing about it is the look of it. n even when ur up close its not that good. dunnes r sellin 2 types of jukebox so im presuming ur talkin bout the little one n not the massive one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭fluke

thanks man. you've confirmed my suspicions

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

djdunny wrote: »
    think a crowd called proelectrix make it. one bit of advice for ya fluke, stay away from it. the only good thing about it is the look of it. n even when ur up close its not that good. dunnes r sellin 2 types of jukebox so im presuming ur talkin bout the little one n not the massive one.

does the same apply to the big jukebox?
    300 seems good for it but with another 25% back on top
    of that it seems like a great deal.
    I know nothing bout these tho and couldnt even see a
    brand name on it as there was only one there.
    looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

mailburner wrote: »
    does the same apply to the big jukebox?
    300 seems good for it but with another 25% back on top
    of that it seems like a great deal.
    I know nothing bout these tho and couldnt even see a
    brand name on it as there was only one there.
    looks great

There was one set up and playing in Dunnes in Clondalkin yesterday - I didn't think the sound was that great.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

josh59 wrote: »
    There was one set up and playing in Dunnes in Clondalkin yesterday - I didn't think the sound was that great.

thanks
    at least i don't feel like ive missed out now :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement