Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannerman's ex hopes Cerys 'rots in hell'

Options
  • 05-12-2007 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

"Marc Bannerman's ex-girlfriend Sarah Matravers has lashed out at Cerys Matthews after the singer and Bannerman repeatedly flirted during 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here'.

Matravers told the former Catatonia singer to "rot in hell" and said that she blames Matthews for the breakdown of her long-term relationship with Bannerman.

Speaking to Closer magazine, Matravers told Cerys: "I hope you understand the pain that you've put me through.

Advertisement"This is a man she's only known for a week, a man who she knew had a girlfriend. It's either incredibly cold-hearted or incredibly screwed up. They deserve each other, I hope they rot in hell. She's been so caught up with Marc, she's barely mentioned her children."

Very outspoken lady don't ye think!! :p

I wouldn't blame her for being upset but rot in hell!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

Despite Cerys having a bit of a manface , what an ass!!! hehe
    They deserve each other , hope Marc has a great time playing hide the sausage.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TrollPatrol

Judging by last nights coming out show, it is very apparent that Matravers is a consumate actress with a keen eye for publicity.

Sarah, Marc and Cerys all receive payment for their soundbites and it is in their best interest to keep them coming.

The only one I have any real sympathy for is Cerys. She is generally unlucky in love and Marc Bannerman does not strike me as the man to change that.

The choreography of this triangle has proved too perfect to be believed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

The choreography of this triangle has proved too perfect to be believed.

I was thinking that myself...

OMG a Mod not only agrees with me, but doesn't boot me for speaking my mind. Someone pick me up off the floor. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think you'll find it's you that agrees with me ;)

• Advertisement

or Vice Versa:p

Advertisement