Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Budget

Options
  • 05-12-2007 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I can confirm that Brian Cowen will not be mentioning Katy French in his budget today. This will come as a blow to all those people expecting increased exposure for the model/actress/tabloid darling.

The Minister has said 'Mentions of Katy will remain at the current level for the time being, while efforts are made to recover the deficit of real news currently being experienced by most people'.

I would like to say that I bear Katy no ill will and hope she has a full recovery, I just think the board needing a bit of light heartedness today.

No trolling intended, despite the name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I can confirm that Brian Cowen will not be mentioning Katy French in his budget today. This will come as a blow to all those people expecting increased exposure for the model/actress/tabloid darling.

The Minister has said 'Mentions of Katy will remain at the current level for the time being, while efforts are made to recover the deficit of real news currently being experienced by most people'.

I would like to say that I bear Katy no ill will and hope she has a full recovery, I just think the board needing a bit of light heartedness today.

No trolling intended, despite the name.
    Don't give up the day job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

O....k.....

Advertisement