Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Eastpoint?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

It says Dublin 1, anyone know where it is? When I google Eastpoint all that comes up is Eastpoint Business Park in Dubln 3 but this is Dublin 1 if anyone knows of it's whereabouts? Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

It's off the Alfie Byrne road that links East Wall Rd with Clontarf Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

MayMay wrote: »
    It says Dublin 1, anyone know where it is? When I google Eastpoint all that comes up is Eastpoint Business Park in Dubln 3 but this is Dublin 1 if anyone knows of it's whereabouts? Thanks.
    You again! :D

Eastpoint.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Aww I'm sorry Wishbone Ash, I know I'm really annoying but I'm going for interviews all over the place and I can't find some of the places, this being one of them. I'm crap :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you can get the dart to clontarf and catch the free bus into it

Thanks Admiral. Are you sure that's Eastpoint Dublin 1 though? I thought Eastpoint Business Park was Dublin 3? This is definitely Eastpoint, Dublin 1.

• Advertisement

yeah there is only one eastpoint business park. its dublin 3

MayMay wrote: »
    Aww I'm sorry Wishbone Ash, I know I'm really annoying
    Not annoying at all MayMay. Delighted to be able to help.

(Did you get to the other place ok?)

No other place called Eastpoint in Dublin 1 then? Might be a mistake. Thanks very much for your help anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Its definitely this place. Whats the name of the business?

Not annoying at all MayMay. Delighted to be able to help.

(Did you get to the other place ok?)

Oh I did Wishbone, thanks a million for your directions, I found it no problem so thanks, appreciate it:D

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Its definitely this place. Whats the name of the business?

Hi Joe. Well the company is SOS Property Services in Sandyford but the job is advertised as being in Dublin 1 and it says Eastpoint in brackets...they just left a message this evening asking me to come for an interview tomorrow and only got it tonight so just wanted to suss out where it is before I ring them back in the morning.

Perhaps Dublin 1 and Dublin 3 intersect there? Some businesses may be in D1 and others in D3. Any locals able to confirm?

maybe the port entrance is dublin 1 and the alfie byrne entrance is dublin 3?

Oh right, maybe that's it. I'll give them a ring in the morning anyway and I'll let ye know (in case it's bugging ye now that I've brought it up)

Thanks for your help everyone anyway, as always, ye're great, thanks!

no bother, i used to work there myself and im sure there isnt another one. just remember the bus is a little mine one and mainly drops off at the centra store in the business park, you catch it right at the door of the station, one every few mins

Advertisement