Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you drink?

Options
  • 04-12-2007 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Just want to see who's a non-drinker, and who just wants to come to the events :) Also the "odd drinkers" (as in, "i have the odd drink" ;)).

How much do you drink? 134 votes

I drink regularly
    0% 0 votes
    I NEVER drink
    36% 49 votes
    I have the "odd drink"
    35% 48 votes
    I drink Atari Jaguar
    27% 37 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Voted never. Last drink I had was at a mate's stag do during the summer; my first for a few years. Mostly for medical reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

never drink!
    i have a bit more sense then that!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I usually have "the odd" one, only cos I like the taste

Pernod & blackcurrant tastes like a glass of Blackjacks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

4 years now without drink.

I'm not forcing myself to not drink. If I feel like one, I will have it. But just haven't felt the need, and I never liked the taste anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not a drop. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Not in over 3 years . .. . Not really tempted either. I can't drink for medial reasons right now but that isn't why i stopped initially. I keep having strange dreams where i forget i'm not drinking and drink and feel guilty afterwards (in the dream).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Hey all, i just have 3 or 4 max on a Sat night only, no point in a hangover.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,355 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I drink too much, too often but new year and all that...here's hoping for a drier 2008.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I'm quite a regular drinker, and I suppose it would be considered 'binge' drinking. (6-8 pints)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

What does I drink Atari Jaguar mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dub6Kevin

Well I love a drink and really enjoy a few pints of stout but with my waist-line expanding ever more, I promised myself and Mrs Dub6kevin that after a pal's wedding last weekend I'd go on the dry for a while.

If that makes me qualify, I'd love to hear more about your non-drinking night out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

What does I drink Atari Jaguar mean?

Atari Jaguar is an option put in a pol for people who simply must vote but don't want to vote for anything in particular. It was also a failed console in the 90's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

My biggest shame is I actually have had the smallest bit of drink, quite a funny story. Back when I was 16, my mum around the summer had a keg in the house. For some reason, despite telling myself when I was doing my confession I would never drink, I drank a spec of it, I don't think I touched the alcohol but still not a good time. But No I don't drink, and never will...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

almost never. never been drunk and don't plan to either!

I have wine when im at home for family dinner.. sometimes.

Otherwise only when a certain firneds buys it for me despite protestations

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Forest Fire

Wish I could stop....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭Corvo

About 35-40 pints over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Crystalset

About 35-40 pints over the weekend.

Or about €200.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037884/

Advertisement