Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod/iTunes - problem with lyrics

Options
  • 04-12-2007 2:26pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately this couldnt be resolved on the Mac forum so maybe you guys can help?

Im using an ipod (80gb) formatted for mac. I downloaded a widget called iLyric for fetching lyrics and ticked the box to automatically store lyrics in itunes.

So happy days, the lyrics are in itunes. I then deleted the songs from my ipod and copied the updated songs on the my ipod. When playing a song on my ipod, i click the centre button and when i get to the lyric screen, all i see is the song title and no lyrics. :(

what am I doing wrong? Anyone else have lyrics on their ipod?

Advertisement