Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Spraying?

Options
  • 04-12-2007 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭

Greetings,

Has anyone noticed the chemical spraying taking place by planes flying over Dublin?

This is a vitally important issue which everyone should investigate independently.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Wouldn't get too worried casey 212 as that picture is not of Dublin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

You might like to have a look at the thread over on the Conspiracy Theories forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Wouldn't get too worried casey 212 as that picture is not of Dublin ;)

Could you point out where I said it was a picture of Dublin??

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Keep cool:cool: Was just joshing and making an observation! :) Although your post would suggest that you were showing an example of con trails 'over Dublin'.

Is this chemical sparying just happening over Dublin? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭casey212

Perhaps you should take a starter course in critical thinking. Do not jump to conclusions regarding my posts, you may make incorrect assumptions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Ok lads enough said.Gone way off topic here.

Edit:Just to add what had this got to do with this forum,look like normal contrails to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement