Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Question

Options
  • 04-12-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Sorry to post here but the Soccer Forum look very empty. I'm bringing my bf to a home match of Man City in December. What part of a stadium is the best to get seats for???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The part with seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am sure you can see the pitch from anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I am sure you can see the pitch from anywhere.

Except from outside the stadium. Always aim to have seats inside the stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

rubyred wrote: »
    Sorry to post here but the Soccer Forum look very empty.

I'd imagine it's actually because you don't have access... being a girl :p

Just get tickets for anywhere you can. Prices can vary, so suit your budget.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Sorry to post here but the Soccer Forum look very empty. I'm bringing my bf to a home match of Man City in December. What part of a stadium is the best to get seats for???

rule of thumb, more expensive the ticket, the better the seat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Rule of thumb is a seat facing the half-way line at a reasonably elevated position.

But then again that's simply where you would go to get the best VIEW. If he has other priorities such as "being close to the diehard supporters" or "distance to nearest pint" then alternative positions may have to be considersed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm a City fan and have been to the stadium so I know what I'm on about. Unfortunately I'm currently banned from soccer so won't be able to reply when this gets moved. Feel free to PM me with the game details etc and I can help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

She thought Soccer Forum looked very empty and might not be aware it's not nice to post in AH for eyeballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Is it a football or soccer question? :confused:

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Infraction for rubyred.

Posting for traffic is not allowed. Nor are football (of any type) threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement