Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC World Extended Warranty

Options
  • 03-12-2007 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭

My laptop is 2 years and 11 months old .
    I purchased a 3 year warranty at the time.
    the LCd has developed a vertical line .
    I was wondering what this warranty is like. Do the repair/replace with no quibble etc

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Well considering your warranty is nearly up I'd get in there ASAP and register the complaint, the sooner you start the process the sooner it will be resolved. I doubt it will be repaired this side of christmas some how and I imagine it will take quite a bit of hassle as I have never read a story where PC World were more than helpful with repairs.
    Get into the branch where you bought it, start the repair process and see what they say to you about the warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Just got my laptop back after 3 1/2 weeks. they fitted a new screen ( looks a lot brighter and clearer than original) a new case, new mousepad etc.
    Very happy with their service

Advertisement