Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belling Cooker

Options
  • 03-12-2007 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Right its a long shot I know but does anybody know where I can download a user manual for a Belling 317WH electric cooker?
    My grandad is moving into a new flat, which doesn't have a gas conection, and has obtained said cooker but no instuctions.
    Tried googleing and the Belling website but no joy as yet but was pointed to this site

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You could try contacting this company:
    http://www.dimpco.ie/contact.htm

They're the Irish distributors of Belling, both companies owned by Glen Dimplex Group.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

dont know about the manual but as a guess id say you are trying to work the oven? hit the middle button on programer to put in manual mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wilks_bfc

Cheers byte manual now on way.
    knighted - managed to show him how to work it, but my grandad likes to read the manuals of every bit of technical bit :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Good stuff, glad you got it sorted

Advertisement