Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female driving instructor (Drogheda/East Meath)

Options
  • 03-12-2007 4:35pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What with the recent arrival of delly junior, Mrs. delly has decided to take to the road. Since my teaching skills could be compared to that of a drill instructor, she has decided to take on the services of a professional. Her preference is for a female instructor who can Saturday morning appointments, so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I know the preference is for a female but Mark from Rookie School comes highly recommended by my wife. She passed after a few lessons with him. Driving lessons and spouses certainly don't mix well from experience. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Dingatron wrote: »
    Driving lessons and spouses certainly don't mix well from experience. :)

I think we should sign a Prenuptial agreement before even getting into the car as even a passenger :)

Advertisement