Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to change ZEN V Data partition size

Options
  • 03-12-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I,M looking for info, re how do i change the size of the data partition on a Zen v mp3player, from 500megto 1 gig. DO i reset the player, and do a full restore.OR do i need to do a full format.I read creative faqs,manuals, changing data partatition is not mention. I have 9 mp3s, on it .IS it safe to do a full format.I dont care about losing data.Does a restore set data size to zero?The players a month old.Will i need to install firmware if i do a full format.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

OK,read the user manual,on cdrom, i used the creative data partition manager to resize the part, takes 2 minutes approx. I was looking in creative forums,faq,help, could find no info there on this subject. I wonder can i do the same thing with my ZEN micro player.

Advertisement