Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink/Green Laptop Screen

Options
  • 02-12-2007 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

On my laptop screen everything that should be white is now showing as pink and everything that should be black is now green. It has been happening now and then for the past 3 weeks. Its a HP Pavilion dv2000, 15 months old. I've just fired off an email to HP but I was wondering if anyone had come across this before. Is my screen dying?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try plugging a monitor into the back of the laptop and see if you see the same result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 earlgurl

I dont have a monitor to try it with but I hooked it up to a projector and the output was fine. I've updated the drivers and tried it in safe mode but the problem is still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 earlgurl

Just been on to HP and I have to get the screen replaced. Can anybody recommend anywhere in the North Wicklow/ South Dublin area that repairs /replaces laptop screens?

Thanks

Advertisement