Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another itunes question sorry guys :(

Options
  • 02-12-2007 9:27pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭

when i connect my G/F ipod nano up to my itunes, is it possible to pick what music i put onto it.
    ie she doesnt want half of the my music collection on hers as some of it is what she calls "boom boom crap"!

i have tried loads of different things, manually manage, only sync whats checked etc etc but cant seem to get it sorted.

anybody have any idea or indeed an itunes for idiots manual LOL

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

What about setting up two user accounts on your PC and adding only the music you individually like to your independent libraries? That should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

When you've the iPod connected to iTunes you should have the option to manually manage your music. You should then be able to just drag and drop what songs/playlists you want to copy onto the iPod.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

When you've the iPod connected to iTunes you should have the option to manually manage your music. You should then be able to just drag and drop what songs/playlists you want to copy onto the iPod.

i thought that myself, i will give it a try tonight, if not then i will try ethernet's option. thanks guys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

you should be able to setup 2 playlists in itunes and synch 1 to each ipod. Probably the easiest way

Advertisement