Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping to UK

Options
  • 02-12-2007 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I have to send my shiny thing back to the UK to have some mods done to it. It weighs about 12kgs and is worth about 3.5K euros. I have heard DHL are not very good at taking care of things, as a friend of mine sent his back and once they broke the screen, then when he sent it back the second time they broke the case! :eek:

So I checked UPS they seem to be pretty good, but does anyone know of a better company? I have a box for it and will put it inside a laptop backpack with some of those polystyrene peanuts.

Thanks.

DJ Spider :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Not being funny, but the cheapest and safest option would be to get a flight over to the UK and leave it in yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

But I have to send it to the PCDJ HQ in Hull, which as everyone knows is the opposite side of the country to the nearest airport from Dublin. But thanks, I had thought of that one, but logistically it would work out more expensive as I wouldn't be able to get transport cheap enough. UPS sound the best option, they will collect it from my house, insure it, and get a signature, email me on the progress, and it's easy to pay online.

DJ Spider

Advertisement