Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half the screen on my ZEN M 30GB player has gone white

Options
  • 02-12-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Im hoping somebody here might be able to help me. I have posted on the Creative Website and have emailed the Creative support team but have heard nothing back.

I have had my Zen M 30GB player for the last 14 months and have never had a problem with it until last Monday. I turned it on and half the screen is gone completely white with a faint vertical green line going through the middle of the whiteness. The radio is still working fine and I can access my songs no problem but I cant watch anything. Anybody know what this could be? Is there some software I could download to fix this??? If needs be I could bring the device up to the Creative Zen office as I live in D15 and I think they have an office in the area. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

it could be a loose connection between the Screen and circuit board

Advertisement