Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this website for real? too cheap

Options
  • 02-12-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey .. i got this web site from a random myspace messasge www.gxojy.com .. and it just seens to good to be true! the price of laptops and tvs is buttons compaired even to ebay! im so tempted tho.. what do u guys wrecken.. is it worth the risk and how do i check if its just not a scam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah its a scam

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

hey .. i got this web site from a random myspace messasge www.gxojy.com .. and it just seens to good to be true! the price of laptops and tvs is buttons compaired even to ebay! im so tempted tho.. what do u guys wrecken.. is it worth the risk and how do i check if its just not a scam?

Ah, FFS, will you listen to yourself.

A random message directs you to a website that has prices that seem too good to be true?

If you buy from sites such as these, you deserve to lose money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Quote from site 'Welcome to the shop, I sure you will have your pleasure' PMFPL!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

If its too good to be true............................
    I presume you don't follow every bit of span junk yo get??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

just think of the name, does that even make any sense?

however, the website does look quite real, if your really bothered, try it and see, just be aware you may lose the money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 AnotherHelenD

just take a look at their payment methods

"Dear friend:
    Because using the payment of PAYPAL lasts for a long time, the products on on our webs were cheated to take is excessive.A time just in the adjustment, during the period of adjustment temporary not accept the payment of PAYPAL.
    Thanks for your cooperation!"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i very much like doing business with companies that have hotmail accounts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement