Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home teeth whitening.

Options
  • 01-12-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Anyone know what the best products to buy for this are ?

I would like to get some, as my teeth, no matter how much I brush are always slightly off-white, not so much so that I would want to get it professionally done but certainly enough to annoy me !

Can anyone recommend any products ? I would be willing to pay up to about 200 quid if they are good ! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Crest whitening strips without a doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Just what I was looking for.

Thanks a lot !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭cupcake

Where can you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

watch out of dates on ebay.

buy yourself the premium ones. I was in NY last week and got a box for $30. Theyre the sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

<snip> sell them too..they are the business..can make your teeth a bit sensitive. My sister said that using sensodyne Gel a few weeks before you start using the strips and while using them, reduced the sesitivity loads for her ..i tried it too but i dont think i used the toothpaste for long enough before starting,,mine were very sore..totally worth it tho..

some info here too link removed type crest whitestrips into the search bar

Ruthee wrote: »
    <snip> sell them too..they are the business..can make your teeth a bit sensitive. My sister said that using sensodyne Gel a few weeks before you start using the strips and while using them, reduced the sesitivity loads for her ..i tried it too but i dont think i used the toothpaste for long enough before starting,,mine were very sore..totally worth it tho..

some info here too www.beaut.ie type crest whitestrips into the search bar
    you can buy them from >>>>>>>>>>removed>>>>>>>>> lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There's an Aquafresh version too, which has a little tray mold that you stick onto your teeth. They fall off much less than the strips. It can be hard to get the gel evenly distributed though, and you can end up with a mouthful of it :S.

They whitened my teeth, but they were a bit of a pain.

You can buy the Crest ones on amazon.com , probably the Aquafresh ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

Crest whitestrips are brilliant! I used the ten day ones, but not every day because the first three times I used them they stung slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I would refer everyone to this news article......think carefully about putting any strong oxidising agent in your mouth. Dentist take great precautions to prevent the bleach touching you gums...http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055189265

• Advertisement

cupcake wrote: »
    you can buy them from >>>>>>>>>>removed>>>>>>>>> lol
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

What about the type of kits off eBay :

35% Carbamide Peroxide
    Moulds included
    With the Blue Laser Accelorator???

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

lizzyvera wrote: »
    Crest whitestrips are brilliant! I used the ten day ones, but not every day because the first three times I used them they stung slightly.

Yeah I got the premium ones and they left me feeling sore and I haven't used them since.. Might have another stab at them this week, don't want them going to waste :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

Om ebay they have CREST WHITESTRIPS PREMIUM PLUS and CREST WHITESTRIPS PREMIUM ( no Plus) what is the difference between the 2 and which one is better. The plus ones seem to be cheaper 25 euro for 40 and the premium without the plus are 22 euro for 28

Advertisement