Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drving test on tuesday 4th December

Options
  • 01-12-2007 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hope yer all well
    this is my ifrst time posting in this section, didnt realise there was a subforum on weather, handy to no!
    but i have my drivers test in little island in cork(just outside the city centre) on tueday 4th december at 9am , im ujst wondering what type of weather conditions i should prepare myself for.
    i recently went to a scrap yard, picked upa set of wipers and teh damn thing is streaking on the wndscreen!
    so i gotta no wat the weather will be like, just to preparei guess!
    thanks for teh help
    ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Unfortunately its going to be a wet one, make sure the aircon is on high enough or your windows will steam up as you and the tester get into the car. Drive with your lights on as visibility may be poor.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement