Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wet vac or water filter vac

Options
  • 01-12-2007 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I would like to get either a decent wet vac that would also work as a dry vac and filter through water, or failing that, just a dry vac that filters through water.

The only thing I could find online in Ireland is the Karcher 5500 - a water-filtering dry vac. But it's somewhat on the expensive side, I'd think of a wet vac at that price... where do I look for one?

I'm in Limerick, willing to order online or as a last resort tto go buy in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

On the off chance , have you tried Argos they seem to have every type of Vac going.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MichaelR

Unfortunately, the only water-filter vac they have is the grossly overprised Bissell All-Rounder. It's what I would want - if it was Eur 250, not Eur 370!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

We have one of these http://www.rainbowsystems.com/eng/

Great piece of kit but VERY expensive. The ROI agent is in Co Clare, don't have his details to hand but if you send them a mail they should be able to put you in touch.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Lidl had some in last week, there was a load of them in Cork St. they might still have a few. They were only €70 or so, so they're probably not up to industrial type use, but if you need something small and cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MichaelR

Called Lidl and they had them about 2 weeks ago but unfortunately none are left :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement