Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiot Quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

it's annoying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

This is good craic...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

If you like this one, you'll love the impossible quiz.
    http://www.puffgames.com/impossible_quiz_2/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Was going well but using a crap mouse and didn't hit the Green button quick enough. Passed it on the second go so I'm happy enough! Any other tests to help me discover how idiotic I am? They're a bit of fun alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I too got in on my second attempt. What question did you guys fall down on? For me, it was the 'press the lightest blue square' one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

passed it.
    Impossible quiz is fun :) Think I'm stuck on 23 though...ah no scratch that got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

pwd wrote: »
    passed it.
    Impossible quiz is fun :) Think I'm stuck on 23 though...ah no scratch that got it :)

Ummm in the question where it says use the right key, all of em are wrong n i cant get past it?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

press the right cursor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Tableman

Whats the deal with the Penguin question? I cannot figure that one out at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement