Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian and Delta Get Hitched

Options
  • 30-11-2007 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

Now I'm not a regular in the old Celeb and Showbiz forum but thought some people might be interested to learn that the fat dancer from Westlife has successfully confirmed he is punching above his weight by proposing to Delta Goodrem. She's so hot it's ridiculous and it's a complete waste her getting hitched to him. And he has baggage! The mind boggles....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,22847689-10388,00.html?from=mostpop

(Yes I'm very jealous!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Not mention that fact that Brian has asked her to marry him knowing full well that she could have a relapse at any time and die. What an idiot he must be to want to live his life with a super hot talented australian icon.

If only he had stayed with Kerry Gold (she's butters geddit?), he could be doing the dope, faking burglaries and speaking out in Heat every other week.

I bet he will regret his decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I heard on the radio this morning that UK press are saying she said yes but Australian press are saying she said no????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

MayMay wrote: »
    I heard on the radio this morning that UK press are saying she said yes but Australian press are saying she said no????

They did at first but then retracted the stories and confirmed she has in fact said yes. It's a sad day.

Its ok Kylie, Danni, and most of the totty from Neighbors are still free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 pink_lady

SlinkyToo wrote: »
    If only he had stayed with Kerry Gold (she's butters geddit?), he could be doing the dope, faking burglaries and speaking out in Heat every other week.

Are you saying the burglary where she and her newborn daughter were subjected to a horrific ordeal was fake??? Did i miss something?

• Advertisement

Cant be bothered highlighting the pointlessness of that bird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dizzy

SlinkyToo wrote: »
    lol, the alleged break in has no official police report and no further investigation is ongoing. Allegedlly the raid was due to her BF's falling out with some of his 'suppliers' and they wanted their money back.

Plus Heat magazine was on the scene before the cops.

That is totally untrue and very foolish of you to say so.

It was actually OK! that was first on the scene.:D

Advertisement