Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Surface", which channel?

Options
  • 30-11-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭

I just caught the tail end of a trailer for a TV serial called "Surface". It's a si-fi series and the effects looked great. I can't for the life of me remember which channel/time it's coming on.

Anybody any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

it got cancelled 1.5 years ago afaik

the first few episodes were decent but it quickly decended into dribble (although the main caharacter was very hot & there was always a reason for her to get into he underware :))

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It went for 16 episodes I believe, and there was a proper conclusion of sorts, so its worth watching. The last couple of episodes hinted at a much bigger conspiracy, and unfortunately we'll never find out what that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,495 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think Channel 6 or TV3 are showing it at the moment, at 4pm on Saturday or Sunday. It's been on for a few weeks now. ITV2 may also have rights to it.
    Update: It airs on Channel 6 at 3pm Saturdays.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

madrab wrote: »
    it got cancelled 1.5 years ago afaik

the first few episodes were decent but it quickly decended into dribble (although the main caharacter was very hot & there was always a reason for her to get into he underware :))

The main character was a 12 year old Elijah Wood lookalike, so I'm a bit disturbed by this. :)

There are good looking WOMEN in this too ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks guys, will watch it with interest...

• Advertisement
Advertisement