Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Casey playing in Fusion, Drogheda

Options
  • 29-11-2007 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

I see Paddy Casey is due to play in fusion in Drogheda on December 21st. Anyone got the lowdown on tickets? This option to buy for this venue/date doesn't seem to be available on the ticketmaster site.

http://www.paddycasey.com/news.php#57930
    PADDY CASEY ANNOUNCES REGIONAL TOUR OF IRELAND
    Paddy Casey is to commence a regional tour of Ireland through Nov & Dec. Watch out for local press and Ticketmaster.ie for details on purchasing tickets:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/706768/?search_redirect=paddy%20casey&tm_link=tm_header_search

Thur Nov 15: UCD, Dublin
    Tues Nov 27: Athlone IT, Athlone (college only)
    Wed Nov 28: Maynooth College, Kildare (college only)
    Tues Dec 4: Dolans, Limerick (college only)
    Tues Dec 11: Tripod, Dublin (college only)
    Thur Dec 13: The Grill, Letterkenny
    Tues Dec 18: Black Box, Galway
    Fri Dec 21: Fusion, Drogheda
    Sat Dec 22: Sky Venue, Portlaoise
    Fri Dec 28: Time, Naas
    Sun Dec 30: Travellers Friend, Castlebar
    Mon Dec 31: INEC, Killarney

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭gipi

According to today's Drogheda Leader advert, tickets for the Paddy Casey gig are available at the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Paddy Casey Playin in Fusion, Drogheda, on Black Eye Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Why ya call it black eye friday MrT!!:D
    Drogheda is da safest place to be!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Why ya call it black eye friday MrT!!:D
    Drogheda is da safest place to be!!:rolleyes:

Safe as long as Paddy plays a slow set at the end of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

ROTFL! We're in safe hands with Cllr Godfrey of 'make love not war' and 'who's gonna feed them gondola's' fame. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

And his brother shanks godfrey aka dj franklin dee on the decks also:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fairygodmother

Lister1 wrote: »
    I see Paddy Casey is due to play in fusion in Drogheda on December 21st. Anyone got the lowdown on tickets? This option to buy for this venue/date doesn't seem to be available on the ticketmaster site.

http://www.paddycasey.com/news.php#57930
    Hi there, tickets for Paddy Casey are to be bought at the door of Fusion they are 25 euro (I think) but it will be well worth it as the place its amazing now with the new nightclub !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Not that I'm knocking Paddy Casey, but I think that judging by his tour venues we can see that hes not exactly big time....

I'm still a bit shocked as to how he managed to get the gig supporting Pearl Jam in the point.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fairygodmother

Hi there, tickets for Paddy Casey are to be bought at the door of Fusion they are 25 euro (I think) but it will be well worth it as the place its amazing now with the new nightclub !!!
    Well, Paddy Casey is an Irish act:D I know...which means it will take him a while to go more international, still the night should be good for Drogheda! I will defenitly make it for that and then i would be able to judge him properly:p

Advertisement