Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S1 Gear what do you think ?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Well as you all know you can now buy season 1 gear with honour points. Im a hunter and bought chest, shoulder's & head.

I put cheap gems in all 3 items as at the moment the AH price is just crazy for the good stuff. What I have found is that the 3 items are worse then what I had got in kara. They have reduced my max DPS output by a few points. The only benefit that I can tell is that it gives you resilience & some more health and better crit slightly.

I guess what I have bought is PvP gear and what I had before was PvE.

Also they put in some more rings, boots, waist & other stuff now that you can buy with honour & not only the gladiator stuff "which I did not know they were going to add". Just means im going to have to get about another 60k honour if I want to get all the stuff I want . Going to be spending all my spare time in Bg's over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Time to spend a few days getting up close and personal with Drek for the S1 spelldmg mace methinks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

sspvp / automouseclicker + jump script is your friend 15k honor a day when im asleep and at work :D.

Dont need season 1 gear, have some vengeful and season 2 stuff. and all the new pvp gear now, god healing in arena is l33t LOL :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Hope thats a joke, else you are right up there with the dumbass who was scamming for lols...

Honour leeching is the lowest of the low, its hard enough grinding through this shítty pvp system without the game already being decided by whomever has the most afk'ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ivan wrote: »
    Hope thats a joke, else you are right up there with the dumbass who was scamming for lols...

Honour leeching is the lowest of the low, its hard enough grinding through this shítty pvp system without the game already being decided by whomever has the most afk'ers.
    Can't see anything about honor leeching in the posts. I assume thats what was edited.

And yes, honor leechers gtfo plz. At least charge at the enemy so they beat on your for 5 seconds instead of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

sunzz wrote: »
    sspvp / automouseclicker + jump script is your friend 15k honor a day when im asleep and at work :D.

If it weren't for assholes like you, AV would actually be half-decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

i jus report any afk'ers that are at spawn....nothing else a person can do. or then theirs ppl who just put follow on you so they wont go afk. i just lead him into a bunch of alliance n kill myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

following someone doesnt stop you from being afk flagged. Are there are numerous ways of avoiding the afk flag without stopping following someone. What he is doing by following you is having you pull him to a bunch of alliance so that if he is reported he still gets put into combat and still gets his honour.

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the report system. Sure, they dont get honour but at this stage, honour is the easy part. Its the bloody tokens that are killer and if he joins as many bgs in a day as he can, automatically, then he has a **** load of tokens. Joins a few games, does the daily bg and voila instant epix.

Furthermore, when you report him/her they are still in the BG, so the people who actually suffer (those in the battleground where the leeching príck is situated) still lose out! :(

Death to AFK leechers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I agree death to afk leechers!

I'd rather vomit through my pupils than heal on my main (paladin) in bg's

On my mage i will activly engage in combat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

People in gulch and ab who are absolutely 100% clueless as to how to play both game and battleground are a thousand times worse than AV afkers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I fupin hate AFK leechers in AV, especially with the way AV works now. I was in an AV the other night and there were 15 people afk at spawn leeching.. 15!!!, leaving us with fup all to fight against the horde which there never really seems to be many afking on their end as their numbers always seem greater.

I love AV but god damn it this needs fixing ! :mad:

And to stay on topic i was easily able to socket all my pvp gear as im JC/miner, but havent got many JC recipes atm so just got a guildee to cut them all for me :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement