Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Women

Options
  • 29-11-2007 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I really love this show, it's a shame that it's only on for one hour a day.
    The women on the show are a real inspiration to all women.
    What's everybody else's opinion on this show?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I hate it. Is that coke snorting tramp still on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I hate it. Is that coke snorting tramp still on it?

What coke snorting tramp?
    And by the way there's no tramps on the show.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

lucyburn wrote: »

My opinion is that they are a bunch of menopausal sexually frustrated boots.

If they're not complaining about men or their husbands they are bringing on some young male actor/singer/dancer that can drool over like some demented fishwives.

Apart from that it's a good show.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It can be an entertaining show and I like it tbh but I wouldn't say they are an inspiration to women. My wife likes the show but hardly feels inspired by them.

It's just a bunch of women talking and having a laugh. A lifestyle show and mid-afternoon entertainment, pretty much like that show with Des O'Conner and Melanie Sykes but with a panel format...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

r3nu4l It's just a bunch of women talking and having a laugh. A lifestyle show and mid-afternoon entertainment, pretty much like that show with Des O'Conner and Melanie Sykes but with a panel format...
    But much better , i get it taped on video and think it's a great laugh ,and the female presenter (dark hair ) is hot .:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Well my excitement at a show about loose women was quickly dashed when I Googled "Loose Women" and much to my disappointment the first hit was this, which is I assume the show you are referring to. It's basically another chat show then. Looks like "The View" which airs on US TV, something I had the misfortune to catch a few minutes of one time.
    Several hours of this would surely drive people insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

What coke snorting tramp?
    And by the way there's no tramps on the show.:p

The one married to that guy in Westlife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

I love the show but i'd hardly say that the women on it are an inspiration to me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

I've seen it a few times, I despise it, I don't know why i watched it again after the first couple of times except maybe I'm a closet masochist or something and just love torturing myself. As for the women being an inspiration to you Op I really hope your kidding, the last episode I saw consisted of them asking each other if they would ever go out with a musician, then the big nosed one with the black hair went into a story about how she stalked the lead singer of some band I had never heard of for months on end untill he eventually gave her a ride *que cheers and applause from the audience*, then they spoke about the youngest member of the panels hat for a good 15 mins discussing differing ways it could be worn. If you really aspire to be like them, just let your tits drop, get cheap bottox and then desperately whore yourself out for a sympathy shag to someone ever so slightly famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I haven't seen it, but the from reading the comments above, I don't think its something I ever want to lay eyes on. There's too much feminist bullsh1t in the world without giving it a platform on TV as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

This is not to be taken as a slight on your character, but your easily fcuking inspired - my girlfriend as oftimes been heard to say that she'd sooner stab her leg with a rusty fork than sit through an hour of that needless whinging and paperback female philosophy...needless to say, my girlfriend's emminently quotable and should have her own show in place of those other pre and post menapausal twits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

I think they are gas, they wud b great crack on a hen night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think the whole point of the show is a good ole laugh ,it's obious the panel of wimmin take the piss out of themself's as much as the topics disscussd ,although you do get the feeling at times that their are hints of jealousy amoung one or two if a light hearted comment comment is mis-directed , but thats wimmins for ya , having said that i would no more take or heed the advice of your wan Nolan or any of the others for that matter ,but then i am a man :D he he

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I used to like it but it was like the same old thing every day so I don't bother with it now.
    I don't feel inspired by them, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

I can't stand this show it's terrible, how can anybody watch this rubbish and actually think it's good television?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    The one married to that guy in Westlife.
    Kerry Katona-McFadden you mean. :)

Advertisement