Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essentials - What to get???

Options
  • 29-11-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭

Like half the wimin of Ireland, I am getting a GPS for hubby this christmas and am more or less decided on this...

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/570650/art/garmin/nuvi-250w-gps-europe.html

But wondering which extras should I get to go with it, carry case? USB cable? Mains charger? Case?

Would love to get him everything but am on a budget so what are the essentials he will definately need.

Would also appreciate any opinions on the above Garmin!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

OP, I just recieved this in post. Bought by the wife for my Xmas pressie :D
    For an extra euro I'd get the French maps pack for if ye ever decide to drive over there, handy thing to have for a euro. I purchased the usb cable as well, Bedlam is right, ye probably do have one in the house but like in my case, it might be used for a different purpose so I just bought one for 18 euro. I'm sure your fella will be well impressed. I am & its still November :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

That's great!

Think I'll just get the case so as I have a usb cable I got for my mobile and then discovered the one for my camera does the same job!

Thanks for the advice!
    Better order it now!

Advertisement