Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley Shopping Centre

Options
  • 29-11-2007 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Following the whole Quarryvale dealings and the approval of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre there was always the rumour that the current main shopping area would be expanded.

Over the years I can't help but notice that at the back end of liffey valley, on the way to B&Q there is a large expanse of undeveloped land at the back of the main shopping area. Does anyone know if there are plans to extend the shopping area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

there is/was a big sign there saying that the site was a for a dublin bus depo, not sure if it is all or some of the site

• Registered Users Posts: 39,106 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There is a sign in the site that details the plans. Its on the side facing the retail park (with JJB, PC world etc)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

They're after completing an expansion recently. Maybe this is the next phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Mellor wrote: »
    There is a sign in the site that details the plans. Its on the side facing the retail park (with JJB, PC world etc)

In light of what Mr Magnolia said do you know if these are plans for the bus depot or plans for an expansion?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

as there is plans for a Park and Ride at Liffey Valley maybe its also land for this? beside a bus depo would make sense

see my thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055192180

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

manc wrote: »
    as there is plans for a Park and Ride at Liffey Valley maybe its also land for this? beside a bus depo would make sense

see my thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055192180
    i

Would you risk leaving your car down around there for the day? Anytime i'm down their I usually pass one poor sod, who has had their window smashed and something taken. It would have to be properly supervised.

Advertisement