Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 29-11-2007 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Does anyone else think that these new CD players are a conspiracy in that they dont come with proper rubber grips like them their predecessors?

I think its a conspiracy.

See below

cdj1000mk2.jpg

Notice how weak the grips at the "feet" of the player look in comparison to the old Pioneer CDJ's.

Its all a conspiracy.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah, over the years manufacturers have been steadily reducing stadards to shorten the lifespan of consumeables.

Tis not a conspiracy tho, the dogs on the street seem to be aware of this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

what the hell is this ****e!?!?!?

Now i know statements like this are allowed since megalome can use the same descriptions on other threads or implying that people are smoking something wacky and no comments from the mods so now you know where the bar is lads .....but dont call anyone a moron thats too far now do you hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why not click the report button like you should?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Wtf is that yoke anyways? (in before lock)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

From the name, I'd guess its a DJ's CD-player....so possibly a scratching-desk for CDs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

humanji wrote: »
    Why not click the report button like you should?
    i DID.....no response from them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

hey Da Funky Monkey do you notice how your permanently banned from CT and that aint no conspiracy either :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement