Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Black Friday Shopping Event - Friday, Nov 30th.

Options
  • 28-11-2007 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

While looking into getting a Dell type discount on the various Mac computers, I came accross:
    Apple Black Friday Shopping Event takes place this Friday, Nov 30th

There will be dozens of great iPod and MAC gift ideas. The shopping event will be available only at the Apple Online Store on November 30 from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Sale prices are limited to stock on hand and while supplies last. Prices and product specifications are subject to change.

Apparently its a one day only event, I have no idea what the deals will be like, but at least there is advance notice for any Mac Fans out there.

If there are any good deals, do share.

Vex

PS. There is teaser on the apple site so at least you know where to go no indication of deals- here

PPS. anyone been to one of the Black Friday Event/Sales? are there bargains?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

shyte. i just got 2 nanos off them on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Not much of a sale. Nothing really caught my eye.

11euro off new ipod nano (138 euro), handy if you planned on buying for xmas or whatever, but hardly makes it an impulse buy tho.
    50euro off a 1200euro iMac etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

the best bargain is for the jbl on time speaker dock reduced from 229-143.99 (it's 242 on pixmania)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

I suppose when people will snap up whatever piece of **** they release with "Apple" on it why would they bother with decent discounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

eh... ipods are good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

eh... ipods are good

Yes they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

So are iMacs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

But not last years iMacs, the thread is a year old...

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Absolutely no need to bump a year old thread with a worthless comment like that!

If you wanna discuss Mac's, go here.

If you wanna discuss this year's Black Friday Sale, go here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement