Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent help needed!

Options
  • 28-11-2007 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i need to pick up a 2nd hand laptop pretty cheap, preferably from a shop. Does anyone know stores that do this??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Not many stores do second hand laptops as far as I know. Your best bet would be ebay or adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

I would do this but i'm leaving the country for work on sunday so i need it pretty quick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

There is a place on the scr they do second hand laptops i think they are still there SCR COMPUTERS down after the stadium on the left at the crossroads if your coming from the city center .and i think there is a place in dundrum aswell I might be wong but i think its called DAWN ..BTW how much are you willing to spend a mate of mine got a new acer for 460 .depends on what you want it for ?? if all eles fails try ADVERTS BTW im selling one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

I'm going to a place that i'll be spending a lot of time in my hotel room after i finish working, so wifi and lan, dvd player and the ability to play a few old games so maybe 200 euro or so??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

As far as i know the shops below sell secondhand and parts cant hurt to give them a call but tbh adverts is your best bet at that price .

SCR Computers
    207 South Circular Road,
    Dublin 6
    01 4532401

Computers Unlimited
    90 PHIBSBOROUGH ROAD,
    Dublin 7
    01 8306495

Computer Works
    Unit 6, Cian Park,
    Drumcondra,
    Dublin 9