Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Galway Girl

Options
  • 27-11-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone.

I am looking for your help.

I am looking for the sheet music or just the notes for the Galway Girl, to play on the accordion or tin whistle?

Does anyone know where to find them or would anyone on here have them and would be happy to share them with me?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

After a quick Google search I found this link.

The Sessions.org also has a good list that could be your song.

Maryyc, I know you're new to the site and probably dont know the guidelines. Please read all charters before posting.
    * PLEASE DON'T ask for links to tunes or sheet music unless you REALLY need them, remember Google is your best friend

You can read the Traditional Forum Charter here. And you should continue to do so in other forums.

I'm going to lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement