Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you charge Zen V with a PSP charger?

Options
  • 26-11-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thanks to boards I found out you can charge Zen Viaion:M's with a PSP charger, very handy indeed!

Question is I was also going to buy a Zen V as a present and want to know can I do the same with these or will a seperate charger be needed? I have a universal ipod charger, was also wondering if i could use this?!! Am jumping over to the Creative camp since the death of my crappy ipod!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Ive been recharging my vision m with my brothers psp charger for the past yeaur and ive never had the problem with it.Just make sure that the voltage required to recharge it using an adapter is 5v because thats the psp's output

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I don't think that the Zen V's will charge from regular USB mains chargers. You either need Creatives expensive own charger, or modify a USB cable to fool it into thinking it's plugged into their charger by tying one of the data pins high.

Advertisement