Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyle Sports

Options
  • 26-11-2007 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well lads just wondering does BoyleSports let you withdraw money in the betting shops?? I know Paddy Power doesnt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

it used to yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

yeh still does afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

great job!! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Bring in I.D and you'll have the cash in 5 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

Just wondering, can you still collect in-store, from your online winnings?? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Yes you can deposit and withdraw cash through any of our bookmakers throughout the country.

All you need is your username/account number and photo ID when withdrawing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I withdrew a few times no problem in cork ! When i done it in a small regional town there seemed to be a little more confusion and time in getting it. Still no hassle in the end and a handy way to withdraw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

Yes you can deposit and withdraw cash through any of our bookmakers throughout the country.

All you need is your username/account number and photo ID when withdrawing
    Tipp_86 wrote: »
    I withdrew a few times no problem in cork ! When i done it in a small regional town there seemed to be a little more confusion and time in getting it. Still no hassle in the end and a handy way to withdraw.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BlueMonke

Yea Boyles are great for that....Good job Boyles.

Avoid Paddy Power they are worse than a bank with your own money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

late reply i know, but just wanted to add. i tried to withdraw a few weeks ago, but they told me I couldn't. My first withdrawal had to be by cheque so i got one sent out and ever since i can go over the counter

• Advertisement
Advertisement