Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian takeaway Swords

Options
  • 26-11-2007 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

I have tried foodguru but it has really gone downhill for the last couple of weeks and after this weekend never again.

I asked for a chicken madras and I got some redish sauce that was just puree with some spice thrown in to make it taste like curry and the other half got a thai green curry that she ended up throwing in the bin.

can anyone recommend a good Indian takeaway that delivers within the Swords area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

India Link deliver from Portmarnock AFAIK.

Other than that theres Indie Spice in Swords (think you have to collect though) and I heard the D'Chili Shaker deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Sizzler wrote: »
    India Link deliver from Portmarnock AFAIK.

Other than that theres Indie Spice in Swords (think you have to collect though) and I heard the D'Chili Shaker deliver.

India link dont deliver to Swords anymore :( might try D'Chili Shaker next weekend thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 foodguru

I am the chief operations officer for worldwide foodguru operations. I read your comment. Initially I was taken aback. But, now I am happy to read this because it has given us the reason to improve and was an eye-opening comment for me.

Please accept my sincere apologies. Please feel free to let me know your phone number so that i can repair the damage that has been done. I will be visiting dublin next week to start our second foodguru at sutton and howth area and will indeed ensure that rectification process is initiated. To me and our family food has been very important. We were refugees in India from Bangladesh and it is certainly painful for us to hear that a patron is unhappy with our offering.

Please feel free to contact me with your details. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Regards

soumyajit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Auvers wrote: »
    might try D'Chili Shaker next weekend thanks.

Their food is really good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

foodguru wrote: »
    I am the chief operations officer for worldwide foodguru operations. I read your comment. Initially I was taken aback. But, now I am happy to read this because it has given us the reason to improve and was an eye-opening comment for me.

Regards

soumyajit

Fair play, Soumyajit, good on ya. Although, you might want to remove your email address and invite people to PM you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 foodguru

everyone's food is good. i don't know chili shaker but will try their food on my visit to dublin. i know about indie spice as the owner of indie spice was our partner and collaborator and helped us in Ireland.

we are always trying out new methods to improve, particularly the indian section- as the food is cooked at service time without any oil using our proprietory technology. to us this is a monumental achievement considering the health repercussions. oil free indian food is like pollutant free gasoline.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sadieirl

foodguru wrote: »

Please accept my sincere apologies. Please feel free to let me know your phone number so that i can repair the damage that has been done. I will be visiting dublin next week to start our second foodguru at sutton and howth area and will indeed ensure that rectification process is initiated. To me and our family food has been very important. We were refugees in India from Bangladesh and it is certainly painful for us to hear that a patron is unhappy with our offering.

Please feel free to contact me with your details. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Hi

I loved the food guru when I lived in swords but have since moved to the sutton area. Please can you provide more details on the new restuarant in Sutton. Have you a web address?

Thanks

Sadie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CleanSheet

i strongly recommend the chilli shaker! Beauty!

Advertisement