Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me put together a playlist.

Options
  • 25-11-2007 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I've started a podcast where I play a themed top 5 every week. This weeks theme is lazy sunday songs. Here are mine...

5. Feist, Brandy Alexander

4. The Shins, Young Pilgrims

3. A Tune For Jack, Lemonjelly

2. Waterloo Sunset, The Kinks

1. Sittin’ on The Dock of the Bay, Otis Redding

I know I've left out loads. If you head over to the blog and leave your favourites (doesn't have to be 5) I play another 5 songs in the podcast based on comment section. It'll all be available to download on Thursday so I need suggestions before then.

http://mytopfive.wordpress.com/
    Last week's podcast is there too (Songs to Wake up to)

Other suggestions for top 5's in future weeks would be great too!
    Thanks

Comments

Alan Partridge: 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".
    Aidan Walsh: I really hate to do this to you, Alan, but it's actually a song about...
    Paul Tool: Yeah, bloody Sunday is actually about a massacre in Derry in 1972.
    Alan Partridge: A massacre? Ugh. I'm not playing that again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

No

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Do not post for traffic.
    Do not create threads to pimp your blog.
    Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement