Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Calories in a Breakfast Roll?

Options
  • 24-11-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

declans03.jpg

According to the VHI there are just over 1,200 calories and 68 grams of fat in an average breakfast roll, and that’s without counting the fried egg.

The recommended daily limits for men is 2,500 with 90 grams of fat and 2,000 and 70 grams of fat for women.

Aren’t breakfast rolls great all the same? If you had two of them a day they’d provide you with enough energy for you to live on. I’m grateful to the VHI for pointing this out to me. I used to limit myself to one a day but now I know I can afford to go one further.

Best Breakfast Roll in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Breakfast roll ftw. Sooo bad for you but so tasty. Smothered in ketchup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Whats the difference between the two bacon and the two rashers?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Whats the difference between the two bacon and the two rashers?

Rashers are tastier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

seanabc wrote: »
    declans03.jpg

Aren’t breakfast rolls great all the same? If you had two of them a day they’d provide you with enough energy for you to live on. I’m grateful to the VHI for pointing this out to me. I used to limit myself to one a day but now I know I can afford to go one further.

That's until the heart attack comes along!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i could go for one right now mmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

Gazza22 wrote: »
    That's until the heart attack comes along!!!

Ah well. At least I'm avoiding any possibility of choking on muesli in the morning. Now that would be a really bad way to go! :eek:

Advertisement