Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new years eve

Options
  • 24-11-2007 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

whats happening for new years eve in drogheda?? what are the clubs and pubs doing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭fantasma

Can anyone explain to me how to open a forum??? Sorry for interrupting this one. The faq:) does not make it clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

maguire07 wrote: »
    whats happening for new years eve in drogheda?? what are the clubs and pubs doing?
    i think that bru are having some kinda champagne reception thing! a ticket only affair! its unusual not to have heard anything bout any where else yet!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

fantasma wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me how to open a forum??? Sorry for interrupting this one. The faq:) does not make it clear.

I don't know what you mean. Once you click on a forum title it should open for you.

Click here, it's the FAQ thread. Detail the problem there, including which fora you're having difficulty with. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

Yep Bru is a good spot, I was there for last years NYE. great night and I'd say this year will be better, as for tickets I'm not sure. It was last year/ Mc Phails will be good too for young wild things, sarsfields for kissing very old men, the nightclubs, but Droghdeans also like private parties ever since the 2000 rip off attempt went bellyup...Barooco on west street could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Yep barocco is always a good nite!Mc Phails will be jammers! have given up queueing! i found on new years that the night clubs dont usually get as packed as expected and they ve often handed out free passes over da xmas season! 2000 was a rip off! paid twenty pound into osheas and all i got was was little cup of manky sticky punch!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭fantasma

I don't know what you mean. Once you click on a forum title it should open for you.

Click here, it's the FAQ thread. Detail the problem there, including which fora you're having difficulty with. :)

How to start one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

fantasma, this is the forum for discussing county Louth, not for discussing how to start your own forum. You're looking for this place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Only lunatics go out in Drogheda on New Year's. There's always mad trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Yep barocco is always a good nite!Mc Phails will be jammers! have given up queueing! i found on new years that the night clubs dont usually get as packed as expected and they ve often handed out free passes over da xmas season! 2000 was a rip off! paid twenty pound into osheas and all i got was was little cup of manky sticky punch!

Go to Mc Phails! I'm singing there and it's my band's last gig!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Go to Mc Phails! I'm singing there and it's my band's last gig!:D

what band is that???

• Advertisement
Advertisement