Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball game...... at Night

Options
  • 23-11-2007 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Night--ops.jpg

Mark from Escarmouche in Northern Ireland is organising this event, the first of its kind i think in Ireland. A night time game in their Shanescastle site near Belfast. The event will be in Feburary some time. More info as it comes.

Details so far:
    Lasers allowed
    Lights required on markers i.e. tactical torches on your rails
    Night Vision... not sure yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Is that a shortened barret .50 the dude in the pic has?

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Its a Tippmann A-5...... Paintball Marker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sounds like a pretty sweet idea

But I foresee alot of people coming home with broken noses :o (george, george, george of the jungle, friend of you and me......... you guys know the rest!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

george, george, george of the jungle, friend of you and me......... you guys know the rest
    george, george, george of the jungle watch out for THAT ---- Big guy in camo, :whack: pistol whipped!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I have trouble enough hitting targets in day time; what hope do I have at night? :eek:

sounds like fun though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 brianmcbitter

how did this go? havent heard much bout it.

Advertisement