Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugly Betty

Options
  • 23-11-2007 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

Hey, dunno if anyone is following this but I love it. Missed it last night (RTE) so was wondering when it is repeated? I thought I'd be able to catch it on Channel 4 tonight but it's the Victoria Beckham episode which was shown a week ago on RTE...! So RTE must be one episode ahead of Channel4 which I never realised. Aaanyway, long stupid story short. When's the latest Ugly Betty episode, which was shown on RTE last night shown next? Doesn't E4 have a 'first look'? Can't remember what day though...

Dunno why anyone would reply to this boring post but would appreciate if someone did - dont wanna miss an episode of this excellent show!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,830 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That show is like visual sodomy...

... that is all!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's better than heroes....
    .... nah, it's not. it's awful really.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

E4 on Wednesday I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I love watching Ugly Betty...

That is all!

Think it's repeated Sunday evening by the way...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I don't even know why I know this but, Ugly Betty was only one week behind the US up til a fortnight ago, so C4 didn't have it on last week as they seem to be spacing it out due to the writers strike. I assume RTE must have done the same.

Last week when it wasn't on E4 showed a documentary about East 17's attempt at a reunion. That was actually entertaining with many laugh out loud moments. Especially the footage of their comeback concert which one of them had to pay to put on.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There was a new episode tonight though.. it had Victoria Beckham in it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

There was a new episode tonight though.. it had Victoria Beckham in it.

Yeah, but it should have been shown on C4 a week ago and had been advertised to show last week until the strike went ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

^ Yeah I've seen the one with Victoria Beckham in it. Looking for the one after that.

And don't slag Ugly Betty! It's brilliant! Predictable but addictive!

Advertisement