Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Girls Calendar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nifty. At first I thought it was all the cabin crew, but I guess its just a selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,380 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I can see them going up the aisles, "are ye looking for business".

They seem cheap enough, then you realise you didnt buy the johnny online there is a 30minute queue and €15 surcharge for it. And tit feeling is extra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

rubadub wrote: »
    I can see them going up the aisles, "are ye looking for business".

They seem cheap enough, then you realise you didnt buy the johnny online there is a 30minute queue and €15 surcharge for it. And tit feeling is extra.

hahahah classic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Its gonna be a disgrace on planes when these girls try sell the things - are you in the calendar - oh you, hee hee.

Ya look deadly in da calindar luuuuvv, gis a shag wha!

etc. etc.

Ryanair - encouraging loutish behaviour.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement